I. Using the content on this website
1) Source citation
- The user must cite the source when using the Content. Sources should be cited in the following manner:(Examples of source citation)
Source: GCC-Statistical Centre, Sultanate of Oman http://gccstat.org
- If you have edited the Content for use, you must include a statement expressing that the content has been edited, in addition to the abovementioned source citation. Making public or using edited information in a format that may be misconstrued as having been created by the GCC-Statistical Centre (or its partners and/or national statistical agencies) is prohibited. (Example of citation when using edited content)
Source: Created by editing the XX Survey (GCC-Statistical Centre, Sultanate of Oman http://gccstat.org)
2) No infringement of third party rights
- In some cases, a third party (refers to a party other than GCC-Stat. Hereinafter referred to as "Third Party") may hold copyrights or other rights to a part of the Content. For Content where a Third Party holds copyrights or other rights, it is the responsibility of the user to obtain consent for use from the Third Party unless there is explicit indication that the rights have already been cleared.
- If a Third Party holds rights to a part of the Content, said fact may be directly or indirectly stated or indicated through source citations, but in some cases the part of the Content to which the Third Party holds the rights may not be clear or may not be explicitly stated. It is the responsibility of the user to confirm the rights pertaining to use of the Content.
3) Prohibited use
The Content must not be used in the following ways:
- Usage that violates laws and royal decree, regulations
- Usage that represents a threat to the safety of the nation and/or its citizens
4) Governing law and jurisdiction
- Use of the symbol or logo mark: When using the symbol mark of GCC-Stat, Please contact GCC-Stat Branding section
- Use of other National Statistical Centre’s symbol mark: When using the symbol mark of other National Statistical Centre, please contact respective Statistical Centre.
- Users are not required to ask permission to link to pages on this website.
IV. Browser Recommendation
- “Google Chrome version 39.0" or later versions are recommended to view this website.
- Google Chrome is either a registered trademarks or trademarks of Google Inc in the United States and/or other countries.
- Adobe Reader and the Adobe logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of the Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.